Sleeping Bag in navy made of Muslin, Ymer
- Baby/ toddler double-layer sleeping bag, Ymer
- Available in navy
- Nickel-free press studs on the shoulders
- Long zip on the left side
- Sizes 70, 90 und 110 cm
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabric quality: muslin on the outside and lined with jersey on the inside
- GOTS certified
- TOG 1.0 (Thermal Overall Grade)
Produced according to DIN EN 16781:2018
- Do not use once the child is able to climb out of the bed.
- Do not use in combination with other bedding (e.g. duvets).
- Do not use if the child‘s head fits through the neck of the sleeping bag.
- Make sure the neckline and armhole are securely closed.
- Keep away from fire.
- If the sleeping bag appears damaged in any way, stop using it.
- Keep plastic packing away from children to avoid risk of suffocation.
This beautiful organic summer sleeping bag for babies and toddlers consists of an outer layer of muslin and an inner layer of lightweight single jersey. This is ideal for the warmer months. This sleeping bag is closed on one side with a zipper and has press studs at the shoulder. The outer fabric is printed.
TOG 1.0 (Thermal Overall Grade) shows the estimated thermal resistance of textiles. This means how much the textile stores body heat. The lower the TOG, the more heat can escape.
Our Baby Basic line is GOTS certified. The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bear this seal of approval for sustainable textile production. You can find out more about the Global Organic Textile Standard here.
|Collection||SS 21 Main Fashion Basics|
|Product type||Baby Sleeping bag|
|Quality||100% certified and skin friendly organic cotton|
|Wash Care||Machine wash 40°C, do not use bleach, low Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and durable organic cotton muslin|