Organic Cardigan for Girls, Ova
- Knit cardigan for girls OVA
- Colour: rosewood with colourful jacquard pattern around the neckline
- Long raglan sleeves without cuffs
- Button placket
- Available in sizes 18-24 months to 9-10 years
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabric quality: cotton knit
- Fit: straight cut
- Washable at 30 degrees, not suitable for tumble drying
- GOTS certified
- Pair with the YUMA knit leggings
We just love the Ova cardigan. It’s so eye-catching with the beautiful jacquard diamond patterned yoke in pink, gray and white around the neckline. This cardigan features a straight cut and has a front button placket. This jacket is versatile and can be worn with trousers and skirts all year round.
Sense Organics knitwear is made exclusively from organically grown cotton and is therefore vegan.
As always, the Sense Organics articles are GOTS certified. The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bear this seal of approval for sustainable textile production. Find out more about the Global Organic Textile Standard here.
|Collection||AW 2122 Main Fashion|
|Product type||Girls Cardigan|
|Design||Colour: rosewood with colourful jacquard pattern around the neckline|
|Quality||100% certified and skin friendly organic cotton|
|Wash Care||gentle machine wash 30°C, do not use bleach, no Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and high quality certified organic cotton corduroy|
|Sleeve Style||Raglan sleeves|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve length|