Fairtrade autumn Sleeping Bag , Ymer
- Ymer baby / toddler sleeping bag, two-ply
- Stone blue printed with owls and trees
- Light purple printed with hedgehogs and trees
- Nickel-free press studs on the shoulders to close
- Zipper from the foot end to under the arm
- Available sizes 70, 90 and 110 cm
- 1.5 TOG for a room temperature of 13-22 ° C
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabrics: interlock outside and sweat inside
- GOTS and Fairtrade certified
- Pair with any items from our retro baby range
These beautiful organic sleeping bags are super soft on both, the inside and outside. This is because the YMER is made with two layers of fabric - interlock on the outside and soft sweat fabric on the inside. This sleeping bag features two closures: a zipper from the foot end to under the arm and nickel-free press studs on the shoulders. The zipper allows you to swaddle without taking off the sleeping bag.
The sleeping bag is available in two colors: stone blue with trees and owls and a delicate purple with trees and hedgehogs.
Choosing a size: The size of the sleeping bag depends primarily on the height:
70 cm for height 56-71 cm (0-6 months)
90 cm for height 72-89 cm (6-18 months)
110 cm for height 90-104 cm (18-36 months)
To ensure freedom from pedaling, we suggest at least 10 cm of space below the feet.
As always, our Baby Basic line is GOTS certified. At Sense Organics this means: The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bear this seal of approval for sustainable textile production. You can find out more about the Global Organic Textile Standard here.
|Certification||GOTS & FLO|
|Collection||AW 2021 Retro Basics|
|Product type||Baby Sleeping bag|
|Design||Stone blue printed with owls and trees or Light purple printed with hedgehogs and trees|
|Quality||100% certified and skin friendly organic cotton|
|Wash Care||Machine wash 60°C, do not use bleach, low Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and cosy certified organic cotton sweat|
|Season||Fall / Winter 2020|