Children’s Knit Sweater with Graphic Pattern, Kuruk
- Cuddly kids sweater KURUK
- Colours: orange with a graphic pattern in blue and anthracite
- Warm quality
- Round neckline with high cuffs
- Long raglan sleeves
- Cuffs on sleeves, neckline and hem
- Available in sizes 18-24 months to 9-10 years
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabric quality: cotton knit
- Fit: comfortable width
- Washable at 30 degrees, not suitable for tumble drying
- GOTS certified
- Looks great paired with the KAITO trousers which is available in three colours
This children's knitted sweater is made in a nice, warm orange with a large, graphic jacquard pattern incorporated on the front, back and sleeves. Thanks to its warm quality, this sweater is perfect for autumn and winter. It features a wide cuff at the neckline, hem and on the raglan sleeves.
Sense Organics knitwear is made exclusively from organically grown cotton and is therefore vegan.
As always, the Sense Organics articles are GOTS certified. The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bear this seal of approval for sustainable textile production. Find out more about the Global Organic Textile Standard here.
|Collection||AW 2122 Main Fashion|
|Design||Colours: orange with a graphic pattern in blue and anthracite|
|Quality||100% certified and skin friendly organic cotton|
|Wash Care||gentle machine wash 30°C, do not use bleach, no Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and high quality certified organic cotton corduroy|
|Sleeve Style||Raglan sleeves|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve length|