Baby Triangular Scarf with Horses or Cows, BIB
Out of stock
Only %1 left
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- One size, circumference approx. 40 cm, depth 17 cm.
- In two color options:
- sage green with cow print, other side striped
- mauve with horse print, other side striped
- Reversible double layer fabric
- Nickel-free snap closure and adjustment
- Durable interlock fabric
- GOTS-certified: ecologically and sustainably produced
- Made from Fairtrade certified cotton
- Cute combo: The JANNE velour sweater or the TIMBER long-sleeved shirt are the ideal complement
Our triangular bib made of soft interlock fabric can be worn by your baby from both sides. The 100 percent organic cotton feels pleasantly soft on the skin. You can easily close BIB and adjust the length with the help of the nickel-free snaps. Especially when teething, the scarf is a useful companion. Do you love the print? You can get the YO baby hat and the BIOS muslin cloths in the same colour.
Like all textiles at Sense Organics, the baby triangular cloth is ecologically and sustainably produced. Our entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric manufacture, sewing, embroidery, etc.) is GOTS certified. You can find out more about the seal of quality here.
|Certification||GOTS & FLO|
|Collection||AW 2223 Retro Basics|
|Product type||Baby Bib|
|Design||In two color options: sage green with cow print, other side striped or mauve with horse print, other side striped|
|Quality||100% cotton (organic)|
|Wash Care||Machine wash 60°C, do not use bleach, low Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and high quality certified organic cotton interlock|
|Neckline||Nickel-free push button for locking and adjustment|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!