Knitted Sweater with block stripes, Tamia
- Tamia childrens sweater with block stripes
- Striped in aubergine and caramel
- Round neckline
- Long sleeves
- Cuffs on the hem and sleeves
- For children in sizes 18-24 months to 9-10 years
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabric quality: cotton knit
- Washable at 30 degrees, not suitable for tumble drying
- GOTS certified
- We also have the HURIT cardigan for girls in our range
Our Tamia sweater is so soft and cuddly and is now available up to size 9-10 years! This knitted sweater is designed with a classic cut and features stripes in different widths in colors aubergine and caramel. These stripes continue on from the front to the back as well as the sleeves. You will find cuffs on the sleeves and the hem. Medium warmth. Made from 100% organic cotton.
The article can be machine washed on a gentle cycle at 30 degrees. Please do not tumble dry. GOTS certified and vegan.
Ever wonder where the Sense Organics knitwear collection is made? You can find information here.
|Collection||AW 2021 Main Fashion|
|Product type||Knitted Sweater|
|Design||Striped in aubergine and caramel|
|Quality||100% certified and skin friendly organic cotton|
|Wash Care||gentle machine wash 30°C, do not use bleach, no Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and high quality certified organic cotton corduroy|
|Sleeve Style||Straight cutted armhole with overlapped shoulder|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve length|
|Season||Fall / Winter 2020|