Children’s Knitted Sweater with Braided Pattern, Kuruk
- Children’s sweater KURUK
- Braided pattern jacquard in three colourways: blue and natural white, orange and natural white or anthracite and natural white
- Warm quality
- Round neckline
- Long raglan sleeves
- Cuffs on sleeves, neckline and hemline
- Available in sizes 18-24 months to 9-10 years
- Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
- Fabric quality: cotton knit
- Fit: comfortable width
- Washable at 30 degrees, not suitable for tumble drying
- GOTS certified
- Pair with the cool KAITO trousers
The KURUK sweater is knitted with a beautiful, two-tone braided pattern and is super warm. It features a stretchable collar, raglan sleeves with cuffs and a rib hem at the neckline and hem. It also has a nice comfortable width.
Pair with the KAITO trousers.
Sense Organics knitwear is made exclusively from organically grown cotton and is therefore vegan.
As always, the Sense Organics articles are GOTS certified. The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bear this seal of approval for sustainable textile production. Find out more about the Global Organic Textile Standard here.
|Collection||AW 2122 Main Fashion|
|Product type||Knitted Sweater|
|Design||Colours: braided pattern jacquard in blue and natural white, orange and natural white or anthracite and natural white|
|Quality||100% cotton (organic)|
|Wash Care||gentle machine wash 30°C, do not use bleach, no Heat Dryer, Iron - 2 dots, wash with similar colours|
|fabric||skin friendly and high quality certified organic cotton knit|
|Sleeve Style||Raglan sleeves|
|Sleeve Length||Long sleeve length|